What is a Sound Bath?
- A meditative experience by being immersed or “bathed” in sound waves
- Experienced as both sound through hearing and vibration felt through the body
- Sound is created by crystal singing bowls, tibetan bowls, wind chimes, or other instruments
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
- Calm the mind, open the energetic body, and restore balance
- Help release blocked energy
How does a Sound Bath work?
- Relax in savasana or other restorative yoga poses using various props
- Crystal singing bowls are made up of quartz crystal, which has an innate ability to amplify and transfer energy
- By creating and transmitting powerful vibrations, crystal singing bowls restore resonance within the body, allowing energy to flow more freely
- Crystal Singing Bowl training certification with Center for Sound Therapy in Youngstown, OH
- Sound Therapy certification with Center for Excellence – 150 CPD hours
- Guided by intuition